There are several websites in the UK where you can buy cars. Some of the most popular ones are:
- Auto Trader UK: This website is one of the most popular websites for buying and selling new and used cars in the UK. It has over 400,000 cars listed on its website and offers a range of search filters to help you find your perfect car1.
- Car Adviser: This website provides a list of some of the top, most well-respected places online that you should consider when looking for a used car online. Each website will have its positives, negatives, and quirks that make them different from each other and suit different people2.
- Winterville: This website has compiled a list of some of the best websites to buy used cars in the UK. You will find different ranges of cars, some are exotic cars, and others are simple cars for everyday use3.
- Motors.co.uk: This website allows you to search for new or used cars for sale in the UK. It has a smart search feature that allows you to browse effortlessly through thousands of the latest cars4.
Which car you should buy in uk , let’t make the decision now.
- Ford Fiesta: 1.54 million on UK roads.
- Ford Focus: 1.3 million on UK roads.
- Vauxhall Corsa: 1.11 million on UK roads.
- Volkswagen Golf: 1.07 million on UK roads.
- Vauxhall Astra: 0.96 million on UK roads.
- Volkswagen Polo: 0.68 million on UK roads.
- BMW 3 Series: 0.61 million on UK roads.
- Nissan Qashqai: 0.49 million on UK roads.
Looking to buy car Accessories visit Tarchim.com
In terms of the best-selling cars in the UK for August 2023, the Ford Puma retained the top spot, followed by the Nissan Qashqai and Vauxhall Corsa 2. The Ford Puma has a versatile line-up of petrol, electric, and John Cooper Works performance variants 2. The Vauxhall Mokka is also a popular car in the UK, given that it’s effectively a Corsa on stilts 2.
Best-selling cars in the UK of 2023 so far
10 Mini 3dr/5dr – 18,748 units
Despite its age, the Mini hatchback continues to be one of the UK’s most popular cars. Last year, it finished ahead of key rivals including the Volkswagen Polo and Toyota Yaris. With a versatile line-up of petrol, electric and John Cooper Works performance variants, the Mini can always be relied on for drivability and alluring looks. A hotly anticipated new model will arrive next year.
Keep your car clean with Pro version of Car Vacuum Cleaner. Buy today.
Read our Mini review
9 Ford Fiesta – 19,018 units
It’s sad to see the Fiesta’s continued popularity with the knowledge that it has already left the Ford model range, bringing an end to 47 years of production. Its position as one of the UK’s best-selling cars is down to its versatility and all-around excellent driving dynamics, while the ST performance variant still holds up as one of the best hot hatches on the market. It’s the final time we’ll see it in the top 10.
Read our Ford Fiesta review
8 Vauxhall Mokka – 19,761 units
It should come as no surprise that the Vauxhall Mokka is a hit, given that it’s effectively a Corsa on stilts. It oozes style – especially compared with the previous-generation model – and is competitively priced in both petrol and electric forms. Such is its popularity that is has been in the top 10 of the UK’s best-selling cars since the turn of the year.
Read our Vauxhall Mokka review
7 Nissan Juke – 21,136 units
The Nissan Juke continues to be a very popular car among UK buyers, finishing August in seventh place. The small crossover went on sale with a brand new design in 2020. Then a facelift arrived in the middle of last year, along with hybrid power for the first time.
Read our Nissan Juke review
6 Kia Sportage – 22,414 units
Consistency is key for the Kia Sportage, which entered its fifth generation at the tail end of last year. It looks like the SUV will once again prove a smash hit for Kia in 2023, thanks to its eye-catching design, on-trend powertrains and strong value for money. It consistently finished in the top 10 last year.
Read our Kia Sportage review
5 Hyundai Tucson – 22,883 units
The Hyundai Tucson is one of the UK’s most popular SUVs and regularly appeared in the top 10 last year. Arguably the most premium option in the top 10, it was renewed in 2021 with a fresh front end that featured a unique, eye-catching lighting set-up. Its plush interior and range of electrified powertrains are attractive propositions for many Brits.
Read our Hyundai Tucson review
4 Nissan Qashqai – 24,017 units
The Qashqai, 2022’s top-selling model in the UK, finished the year to date in August in fourth place, and the British-built crossover continues to appeal to buyers here through its excellent practicality. Its appeal has no doubt been bolstered by the addition of electrified powertrains for its third generation.
Read our Nissan Qashqai review
3 Tesla Model Y – 24,148 units
Tesla’s influence on the UK car market is ever-expanding, driven by the Model Y – the UK’s third most popular car in 2023 as of August. The electric crossover first went on sale last February and quickly established itself as the UK’s most popular electric car, available in long-range and rear-wheel drive specifications. January’s price cuts of up to £8000 further bolstered its appeal against more expensive rivals.
Britain’s Best Driver’s Car – Top 5 cars of the year on track – Part 2 | Autocar
Read our Tesla Model Y review
2 Vauxhall Corsa – 25,692 units
The Vauxhall Corsa finished second to the Qashqai in 2022, despite having topped the leaderboard for 10 of the 12 months – and it remains in second place after eight months of this year. Its success is in part due to its PSA-developed underpinnings and mix of petrol, diesel and electric powertrains. A facelifted model featuring Vauxhall’s Vizor front end will arrive later this year.
Read our Vauxhall Corsa review
1 Ford Puma – 29,225 units
The Puma is the UK’s best-selling car, as well as Ford’s best-seller on our shores (eclipsing the Transit and Transit Custom sales). The small crossover possesses impressive driving dynamics and attractive pricing, and the model range is topped by a fun-filled ST version. It may not be the Fiesta we all know and love, but it’s a good, capable alternative nonetheless.
Read our Ford Puma review
USED FORD PUMA CARS FOR SALE
I hope this helps!