Soldering iron maintenance and use:
1. iron temperature: it will reduce function when temperature is high, so please low temperature. With strong recover temperature function. Lower temperature weld enough and protect the temperature sensitive components.
2. clean-up: clean soldering iron with cleaning sponge. After welding, iron oxide and iron carbide welding damage it, heat conduction will decrease. Please clean iron oxide to prevent damage and low the temperature.
3. when not use: please keep lower temperature when don’t use it, high temperature will generate oxide and reduce thermal conductivity function.
4. after using: clean solder iron after using, plate tin to prevent oxidation.
Hot air rework soldering station:
– Extremely low noise and space saving design;
– LCD digital displays to show precision temperature;
– microcomputer control, quick warming-up;
– PID technology to enhance temperature stability;
– Adjust the airflow and temperature control rotation easily;
– Intelligence self-detection function features safe personal operation;
– Automatically stop rotation when the temperature is less than 70’C;
– Handle with sensor switch features access operating mode when picks up or standby mode when lays down;
– Automatic cooling function for effectively prolonging the heater’s life and protecting the hot air gun;
– ESD design of soldering iron to protect sensitive components;
– International standard heater for convenient use and exchange;
– High-quality resistance for durable use;
– Plastic holder for placing the hot air gun;
– Fits for heating shrink, drying, lacquer removal, viscidity removal, ice-out, pre-heating and glue soldering